If achievement was measured only with dollar signs, then $1,027,642 would be our magic number. That’s how much money we’ve raised and that helps support essential programs and services for aging adults in Boulder County.
And while money is important in helping us do what we do, we think achievement is measured best with smiles, hugs, and happy endings.
- It’s the joy on someone’s face when they realize they can continue to live in their own home.
- It’s the confidence a caregiver feels when they learn new skills to care for an aging parent.
- It’s providing a network of support and camaraderie to our LGBT seniors.
- It’s offering a helping hand when it’s needed most.
- It’s all of these things and so much more. This is what we do.