With monthly giving, a small amount goes a long way.
Our community is made up of some of the most generous folks we know. You see firsthand the difference you make and, as a result, choose to give often. To make this process more cost efficient and convenient, we’ve set up a Constant Partners Giving Opportunity.
It’s easy! All you have to do is have a small monthly donation automatically deducted from your credit card.
Why people like becoming Constant Partners with Aging Services Foundation of Boulder County:
- Giving monthly is easier on your budget and helps ASF maintain sufficient cash flow
- You don’t have to remember to make a contribution*
- You are still in complete control of your donations—stop or make changes at any time
- You’ll get fewer mailings—that’s better for you, the environment, and saves on mailing costs
- You’re helping to ensure that Boulder County elders and their caregivers consistently receive the support they need
Become a Constant Partner now!
*When using a credit card, you may need to provide updated expiration dates, if card expires.