We are an all-volunteer Board of Directors committed to serving older adults and caregivers in Boulder County. Aging Services Foundation of Boulder County is a non-profit partner of Boulder County Area Agency on Aging. We help support the agency’s proven and effective services that keep older adults in the community and support family caregivers.
To support and advance innovative solutions that encourage well-being, independence, and dignity for Boulder County’s older adults and family caregivers.
Here are some examples of what ASF supports in your community
- Diabetes Prevention classes
- A lunch program in Allenspark
- Trainings for caregivers
- Assistive devices for senior centers for the hearing impaired
- Funds to pay for respite for a caregiver
- Glasses, dentures, furnaces and rent
- Supportive services for low-income adults
- Falls Prevention programs
- Online and in-person LGBT sensitivity trainings for service professionals
- Special events, such as the Caregiver Symposium, Age Well Conference, and Senior Law Day
- Senior market research and strategic planning