We are an all-volunteer Board of Directors committed to serving older adults and caregivers in Boulder County. Aging Services Foundation of Boulder County is a non-profit partner of Boulder County Area Agency on Aging, and help support the agency’s proven and effective services that keep older adults in the community and support family caregivers.
To raise and distribute funds for services that promote the health and well-being of older adults and caregiving families.
Here are some examples of what ASF supports in your community
- A lunch program in Allenspark
- Trainings for caregivers
- Assistive devices for senior centers for the hearing impaired
- Funds to pay for respite for a caregiver
- Glasses, dentures, furnaces and rent
- Supportive services for low-income adults
- Falls Prevention programs
- LGBT sensitivity trainings for service providers
- Healthy cooking classes